A recent post on the Genshin_Impact_Leaks subreddit has revealed the Passive Talents for the upcoming Genshin character - the Geo Claymore, Arataki Itto.
The addition of a new character is probably the most exciting thing a Genshin Impact player is looking forward to, especially in the latter stages of the game when there aren't as many quests and events to enjoy.
The official Genshin Impact Twitter account has finally confirmed that we are going to see a new addition to the character roster - Arataki Itto and Gorou. According to a leak on the Genshin_Impact_Leaks subreddit, Itto's ascension stat will be Critical Damage. This means that he will most likely be one of the strongest DPS characters in the game.
Thanks to the popular HoneyHunterWorld website , we have to Passive Talents for Gorou:
- Seeker of Shinies: Displays the location of nearby resources unique to Inazuma on the mini-map
- Heedless of the Wind and Weather: Using Juuga - Forward Unto Victory increases all party members' Defence by 25 per cent until the duration of General's Glory ends
- A Favor Repaid: Gorou receives the following damage bonuses to his attacks based on his Defence:
- Inazuka All-Round Defence's skill damage is increased by 156 per cent of his Defence
- Juuga: Forward Unto Victory's Skill damage and Crystal Collapse damage is increased by 15.6 od Defense
Another credible Genshin Impact by the name Ubatcha1 has revealed that Itto and Gorou are set for the second cycle of update 2.3. Going by miHoYo's usual schedule of releasing new updates every six weeks, Itto and Gorou will arrive around November 22.