A recent post on the Genshin_Impact_Leaks subreddit has revealed the Energy particle generation mechanics for one of the upcoming Genshin Impact characters - Gorou.
The addition of a new character is probably the most exciting thing a casual Genshin Impact player is looking forward to, especially in the latter stages of the game when there aren't as many quests and events to enjoy.
An interesting name has been mentioned in multiple leaks over the last couple of months and his name is Arataki Itto. He was also mentioned by multiple NPCs in the game's main storyline. Apparently, he was beaten by the playable character Kojou Sara who took his Vision. When it comes to his appearance, Itto is described as a tall buffed character with two giant horns on his head.
A recent leak on the Genshin_Impact_Leaks subreddit has revealed the Energy particle generation mechanics for Gorou:
- Gorou's Elemental Skill (E) - two particles
- Gorou's Elemental Burst (Q) - zero particles (the AoE circle that does Geo damage)
Elemental Burst (Q) - Juuga Forward Unto Victory: Gorou deals AoE Geo Damage and creates a field known as General's Glory to embolden his comrades. The field has the following effects:
- It has the same effect as the General's War Banner created by Inazuka All-Round Defense, providing buffs to active characters within the ability's AoE based on the on-field Geo characters.
- Generates one Crystal Collapse every 1.5 seconds and deals AeO Geo Damage to one opponent within its radius
- The effect will pull one elemental shard created by the Crystallize Reaction within its AoE to your active character's position every 1.5 seconds.
Another credible Genshin Impact by the name Ubatcha1 has revealed that Itto and Gorou are set for the second cycle of update 2.3. Going by miHoYo's usual schedule of releasing new updates every six weeks, Itto and Gorou will arrive around November 22.