A tweet from a credible Genshin Impact leaker named Dimbreath has revealed the Constellations for one of the upcoming characters - the Electro Archon - Shogun Raiden Baal..
The release of a new character is one of the most anticipated events in Genshin Impact . miHoYo have already confirmed three new characters that will join the character roster - Baal, Sara and Kokomi.
A recent tweet from a popular Genshin Impact leaker called Dimbreath has revealed the Constellations for the upcoming Electro Archon - Raiden Shogun Baal:
- C1: Ominous Inscription - Shogun Byakugen no Rin will gather Resolve even faster. When Electro characters use their Burst, the Resolve is increased by 80 per cent. When other Elemental Bursts are being used, the Resolve gained is increased by 20 per cent
- C2: Pledge of Propriety - When the Musou Isshin state applied by Secret Art: Musou Shinsetsu expires, all nearby party members gain 30 per cent bonus ATK for 10 seconds
- C3: Shinkage Bygones - Increases the level of Baal's Elemental Skill by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15.
- C4: While in the Musou Isshin state applied by her Elemental SKill, Baal's attack ignore 60 per cent of opponents' DEF
- C5: Shogun's Descent - Increases the level of Baal's Elemental Burst by 3. The maximum upgrade level is 15
- C6: Wishbearer - While in the Musou Isshin state applied by her Elemental Skill, her Normal, Charged and Plunging Attacks will decrease all nearby party members' Elemental Burst cooldown by one second when they hit opponents. This effect can be triggered once every second and it's capped to five during the Musou Isshin duration.
We have no official confirmation about Sayu's release date but she will probably be a part of the upcoming 2.1 update which should drop around September 3.