A recent post on the Genshin_Impact_Leaks subreddit has revealed the Constellation levels for the upcoming Genshin character - the Geo Claymore, Arataki Itto.
The addition of a new character is probably the most exciting thing a casual Genshin Impact player is looking forward to, especially in the latter stages of the game when there aren't as many quests and events to enjoy.
The official Genshin Impact Twitter account has finally confirmed that we are going to see a new addition to the character roster - Arataki Itto and Gorou. According to a leak on the Genshin_Impact_Leaks subreddit, Itto's ascension stat will be Critical Damage. This means that he will most likely be one of the strongest DPS characters in the game.
A recent leak on the subreddit has revealed the Constellations for Arataki Itto:
- C1: Stay a While and Listen up - using Elemental Burst provides Itto with further buffs to Superlative Superstrength. Using it will grant Itto two stacks instead
- C2: Gather 'Round, It's a Brawl! - After using his Elemental burst, each party member with Geo Vision will decrease that skill's cooldown by 1.5 seconds and restore 6 Energy to Itto
- C3: Horns Lowered, Coming Through - Increase the level of Itto's Elemental Skill by 3
- C4: Jailhouse Bread and Butter - While in the Raging Oni King state caused by Elemental Burst, Itto has a 25 per cent higher Critical Rate against opponents with equal or lower HP percentage remaining than him
- C5: 10 Years of Hanamizaka Fame - Increases the level of Elemental Burst by 3
- C6: Arataki Itto, Present! - Arataki Itto's Charged Attack deals 50 per cent increased Critical Damage. Additionally, when he uses Arataki Kesagiri, he has a 50 per cent chance to not consume stacks of Superlative Superstrenght
Another credible Genshin Impact by the name Ubatcha1 has revealed that Itto and Gorou are set for the second cycle of update 2.3. Going by miHoYo's usual schedule of releasing new updates every six weeks, Itto and Gorou will arrive around November 22.