The popular Genshin Impact stats website called Honeyhunterworld has revealed additional stats about one of the upcoming characters, the Horizon Zero Dawn Protagonist - Aloy.
The addition of a new character is probably the most exciting thing a casual Genshin Impact player is looking forward to, especially in the latter stages of the game when there aren't as many quests and events to enjoy.
miHoYo have already announced a couple of new characters on their official social media accounts. Those characters include Kazuha, Ayaka, Yoimiya and Sayu. All of these characters are expected to come in the foreseeable future. Recent leaks have revealed a bunch of interesting characters like Gorou, Kokomi, Sara and others. A recent tweet from a credible Genshin Impact leaker called Lumie has revealed the release date for the fan-favourite Electro Archon - Shogun Raiden Baal. The tweet claims that Baal will get released on update 2.1 which should drop on September 1.
Thanks to the popular Honeyhunter website , we finally have the level-up ascension materials for Aloy:
- Level 20: Shivada Jade Sliver (x1), Crystal Marrow (x3), Spectral Husk (x3), Mora (20k)
- Level 40: Shivada Jade Fragment (x3), Crystalline Bloom (x2), Crystal Marrow (x10), Spectral Husk (x15), Mora (40k)
- Level 50: Shivada Jade Fragment (x6), Crystalline Bloom (x4), Crystal Marrow (x20), Spectral Heart (x12), Mora (60k)
- Level 60: Shivada Jade Chunk (x3), Crystalline Bloom (x8), Crystal Marrow (x30), Spectral Heart (x18), Mora (80k)
- Level 70: Shivada Jade Chunk (x6), Crystalline Bloom (x12), Crystal Marrow (x45), Spectral Nucleus (x18), Mora (100k)
- Level 80: Shivada Jade Gemstone (x6), Crystalline Bloom (x20), Crystal Marrow (x60), Spectral Nucleus (x24), Mora (120k)
Aloy will be available for every Genshin Impact player, not just PlayStation users. She will be equipped with a bow and her vision of choice will be Cryo. This means that she will be the third Cryo bow character in the game. The other two are Ganyu and Diona. According to miHoYo's usual update schedule, 2.1 should go live around September 1 while 2.2 could drop around October 23.