A credible Genshin Impact leaker has revealed the plunging animation for one of the upcoming characters Yae Miko. She's expected to join the playable roster on update 2.5.
After many speculations, miHoYo has confirmed that Yae Miko is a brand new Genshin Impact five-star Electro character. Nothing mentioned on the official art or the Twitter description indicates her weapon type. Yae Miko has certainly become one of the fan-favorite characters in Genshin Impact.
She has already made two appearances in the last two update previews (2.0 and 2.1) and according to the recent live stream, she will be the main character that takes us through the second part of Inazuma.
A recent postby a credible Genshin impact leaker has revealed the animations for Yae Miko's plunging attack. Genshin Impact 2.5 beta leaks have revealed that Yae Miko's secondary stat will apparently be Crit Rate. Shit confirms previous rumors that she will be one of the strongest DPS characters in the game which is unusual for Catalyst users.
A recent post on Reddit has revealed that Yae Miko has already been buffed:
- Elemental Skill cooldown has been reduced from 9 to 4 seconds
- Active Talent 1: When using Elemental Burst, Every Sakura destroyed will reset the cooldown off one Sakura charge
- C1: Energy restoration will be increased from 7 to 8
- C2: Sesshou Sakura start at level 2 when created. Max. the level increased to 4, and its attack AoE will be increased by 60 per cent
- C6: Defence reduction will go down from 45 to 60 per cent