A recent leak on Reddit has revealed the charged attack animations for one of the upcoming Genshin Impact characters, the long-awaited Electro Catalyst user Yae Miko.
The official Genshin Impact Twitter account has finally revealed the art for one of the upcoming characters - Yae Miko.
After many speculations, she's confirmed to be a five-star Electro character. Nothing mentioned on the official art or the Twitter description indicates her weapon type.Yae Miko has certainly become one of the fan-favorite characters in Genshin Impact.
She has already made two appearances in the last two update previews (2.0 and 2.1) and according to the recent live stream, she will be the main character that takes us through the second part of Inazuma.
A recent post on Reddit has revealed the animations for Yae Miko charged attack. Genshin Impact 2.5 beta leaks have revealed that Yae Miko's secondary stat will apparently be Crit Rate. Shit confirms previous rumors that she will be one of the strongest DPS characters in the game which is unusual for Catalyst users.
A recent leak on the Genshin Impact Leaks subreddit has revealed the Elemental Skill and Burst for Yae Miko:
- Elemental Skill (E) - Moves rapidly leaving behind "Lethal Sakura" which has the following effect:
- Periodically deals damage to one nearby enemy with lightning
- When there are other Lethal Sakura nearby, it will increase their level and the o and they will deal bonus damage
- Elemental Burst:
- Lightning and thunder descends dealing AoE electro damage
- When the burst is used, Yae Miko will release all nearby Lethal Sakura which will morph into a Tenko Thunderstrike and descend