A recent leak on the Genshin_Impact_Leaks subreddit has revealed that the upcoming character, Shenhe, has already been buffed. Shenhe will arrive alongside the new character Yun Jin in update 2.4.
The addition of a new character to the playable roster is probably one of the most anticipated events in the game of Genshin Impact , especially in the end-game stages of the game.
The official Genshin Impact Twitter account has finally revealed the art for one of the upcoming characters - Yae Miko. After many speculations, she's confirmed to be a five-star Electro character. Nothing mentioned on the official art or the Twitter description indicates her weapon type.
Yae Miko has certainly become one of the fan-favorite characters in Genshin Impact. She has already made two appearances in the last two update previews (2.0 and 2.1) and according to the recent live stream, she will be the main character that takes us through the second part of Inazuma.
A recent post on Reddit has revealed that Yae Miko has already been buffed:
- Elemental Skill cooldown has been reduced from 9 to 4 seconds
- Active Talent 1: When using Elemental Burst, Every Sakura destroyed will reset the cooldown off one Sakura charge
- C1: Energy restoration will be increased from 7 to 8
- C2: Sesshou Sakura start at level 2 when created. Max. the level increased to 4, and its attack AoE will be increased by 60 per cent
- C6: Defence reduction will go down from 45 to 60 per cent
The official 2.4 Livestream has also confirmed the five-star limited characters that will arrive on the second double banner. Zhongli and Ganyu are two of the strongest characters in the game and players will have a hard time deciding on which banner they will spend their precious Primogems on.