An interesting leak on the Genshin_Impact_Leaks subreddit has revealed the Passive Talents for one of the upcoming characters, the long-awaited Cryo user - Shenhe.
An interesting name has been mentioned in numerous Genshin Impact leaks over the last couple of months and her name is Yun Jin. She was also mentioned by multiple NPCs in the game's main storyline. The Genshin Impact Twitter account has finally revealed the official art for one of the upcoming characters - Yun Jin.
The addition of a new character is probably the most exciting thing a casual Genshin Impact player is looking forward to, especially in the latter stages of the game when there aren't as many quests and events to enjoy.
She will arrive alongside the popular Geo character, Yun Jin. The official art also confirms that Yun Jin is a Polearm character, just like Shenhe. This will mean that we will get two brand new Polearm users in the following weeks. Thanks to a credible leak on Reddit, we finally have Shenhe's Passive Talents:
- Precise Comings and Goings: Shenhe gains 25 per cent more rewards when dispatched on a Liyue Expedition that takes longer than 20 hours
- Deific Embrace: The active character within the field created by Shenhe's Elemental burst gains 10 per cent Cryo damage bonus
- Spirit Communion Seal: After Shenhe uses her Elemental Skill, she will grant all nearby party members the following effects:
- (Tab) - Elemental Burst damage will be increased by 15 per cent for 10 seconds
- (Hold) - Normal Attack damage is increased by 15 per cent for 15 seconds
Shenhe is expected to be a part of the upcoming Genshin Impact 2.4 update which going by miHoYo's usual update schedule should drop around January 5, 2022.