A recent leak on the Genshin_Impact_Leaks subreddit has revealed the level ascension materials for one of the upcoming Genshin Impact characters, the long-awaited Cryo user - Shenhe.
The addition of a new character is probably the most exciting thing a casual Genshin Impact player is looking forward to, especially in the latter stages of the game when there aren't as many quests and events to enjoy.
An interesting name has been mentioned in numerous leaks over the last couple of months and her name is Shenhe. She was also mentioned by multiple NPCs in the game's main storyline.
Thanks to the popular Honeyhunter stats website , we finally have the level-up ascension materials for Shenhe:
- Level 20: Shivada Jade Sliver (x1), Qingxin (x3), Whopperflower Nectar (x3), Mora (20K)
- Level 40: Shivada Jade Fragment (x3), Dragonheir's False Fin (x2), Qingxin (x10), Whopperflower Nectar (x15), Mora (40K)
- Level 50: Shivada Jade Fragment (x6), Dragonheir's False Fin (x4), Qingxin (x20), Shimmering Nectar (x12), Mora (60K)
- Level 60: Shivada Jade Chunk (x3), Dragonheir's False Fin (x8), Qingxin (x30), Shimmering Nectar (x18), Mora (80K)
- Level 70: Shivada Jade Chunk (x6), Dragonheir's False Fin (x12), Qingxin (x45), Energy Nectar (x12), Mora (100K)
- Level 80: Shivada Jade Gem (x6), Dragonheir's False Fin (x20), Qingxin (x60), Energy Nectar (x24), Mora (120K)
A recent update by a beta leaker on the Genshin_Impact_leaks subreddit has revealed that Shenhe could have Energy issues while fighting which could prevent her from fulfilling her damage potential. Her whole kit indicates that she is a support character that thrives on dropping her elemental skill and burst before getting swapped out. These things could still get updated considering that she's currently in the 2.4 beta phase.