The official Genshin Impact Twitter account has revealed the four-star characters that will accompany Arataki Itto on the upcoming Genshin Impact 2.3 banner.
Another credible Genshin Impact by the name Ubatcha1 has tweeted that Itto and Gorou are set for the second cycle of update 2.3. Going by miHoYo's usual schedule of releasing new updates every six weeks, Itto and Gorou will arrive around November 22.
The addition of a new character is probably the most exciting thing a casual Genshin Impact player is looking forward to, especially in the latter stages of the game when there aren't as many quests and events to enjoy.
The official Genshin Impact Twitter account has revealed the character banner that will appear on the second cycle. The banner will include the following Genshin impact characters:
- Arataki Itto (Geo claymore character)
- Gorou (Geo bow character)
- Barbara (Hydro catalyst character)
- Xiangling (Pyro polearm character)
A recent leak on the Genshin_Impact_Leaks subreddit has revealed the character menu screen for one off the upcoming characters, the Geo user Arataki Itto.
Previously a video on the same subreddit has subreddit has shown the animations for Itto's Elemental Burst and it clearly shows that he will be one of the strongest DPS characters in the game.
Itto's Elemental Burst is called Royal Descent: Itto the Evil! and it allows Itto's inner Raging Oni King to emerge using his Oni King's Kanabou in battle. This state has the following special effects:
- Normal attacks will be converted to Geo damage
- Itto's Attack will be increased based on his Defense
- The first three Normal attack combos will grant Itto one Superstrenght stacks
- Itto will gain 20 per cent Elemental and Physical resistance