A recent post on the Genshin_Impact_Leaks subreddit has revealed the Passive Talents for the upcoming Genshin character - the Geo Claymore, Arataki Itto.
The addition of a new character is probably the most exciting thing a Genshin Impact player is looking forward to, especially in the latter stages of the game when there aren't as many quests and events to enjoy.
The official Genshin Impact Twitter account has finally confirmed that we are going to see a new addition to the character roster - Arataki Itto and Gorou. According to a leak on the Genshin_Impact_Leaks subreddit, Itto's ascension stat will be Critical Damage. This means that he will most likely be one of the strongest DPS characters in the game.
Thanks to the popular HoneyHunterWorld website , we have to Passive Talents for Arataki Itto:
- Arataki Ichiban - When Itto uses consecutive Arataki Kesagiri, he obtains the following effect:
- Each slash causes the subsequent slash to have 10 per cent more Attack Speed
- Greatly increases his resistance to interruption
- Bloodline of the Crimson Oni - Arataki Kesagiri damage is increased by 35 per cent of Itto's Defence
- Woodchuck Chucked - When a party member uses attacks to obtain wood from a tree, they have a 25 per cent chance to get an additional log of wood
- Warrior's Burden - For a short time after using his Elemental Skill or performing a sprint, Itto's Normal Attack combo will not be reset
Another credible Genshin Impact by the name Ubatcha1 has revealed that Itto and Gorou are set for the second cycle of update 2.3. Going by miHoYo's usual schedule of releasing new updates every six weeks, Itto and Gorou will arrive around November 22.