A recent post on the Genshin_Impact_Leaks subreddit has revealed the Combat Talents for the upcoming Genshin character - the Geo Claymore, Arataki Itto.
The addition of a new character is probably the most exciting thing a Genshin Impact player is looking forward to, especially in the latter stages of the game when there aren't as many quests and events to enjoy.
The official Genshin Impact Twitter account has finally confirmed that we are going to see a new addition to the character roster - Arataki Itto and Gorou. According to a leak on the Genshin_Impact_Leaks subreddit, Itto's ascension stat will be Critical Damage. This means that he will most likely be one of the strongest DPS characters in the game.
Thanks to the popular HoneyHunterWorld website , we have to Combat Talents for Arataki Itto:
- Normal Attack: Perform up to four consecutive strikes. When his fourth attack hits an opponent, Itto will gain two stacks of Superlative Superstrenght.
- Elemental Skill - Masatsu Zetsugi: Itto hurls Ushi dealing Geo damage to opponents. When Ushi hits an opponent, Itto will receive a stack of Superlative Superstrenght. Ushi remains on the field and provides the following effects:
- taunts surrounding opponents and attracts their fire
- inherits HP based on a percentage of Itto's maximum HP
- When attacked, it will provide one Superstrenght stack
- Elemental Burst - Behold, Itto the Evil!: Itto lets his inner Raging Oni King emerge using his Oni King's Kanabou in battle. This state has the following special effects:
- Normal attacks will be converted to Geo damage
- Itto's Attack will be increased based on his Defense
- The first three Normal attack combos will grant Itto one Superstrenght stacks
- Itto will gain 20 per cent Elemental and Physical resistance.
Another credible Genshin Impact by the name Ubatcha1 has revealed that Itto and Gorou are set for the second cycle of update 2.3. Going by miHoYo's usual schedule of releasing new updates every six weeks, Itto and Gorou will arrive around November 22.