A tweet from a credible Genshin Impact leaker named Dimbreath has revealed the Talents for one of the upcoming characters - the Electro Archon - Shogun Raiden Baal..
The release of a new character is one of the most anticipated events in Genshin Impact . A recent tweet from a popular Genshin Impact leaker called Dimbreath has revealed the Combat Talents for the upcoming Pyro Polearm user - Thoma.
- Elemental Skill - Blazing Blessing: Thoma uses his spear to channel flames and perform a kick that deals AoE Pyro damage and unleashes a defensive Blazing Barrier. This will grant Thoma Pyro Infusion. The damage absorption of the Barrier is based on Thoma's max. HP. The Blazing Barrier has the following effect:
- Absorbs Pyro damage 250 per cent more effectively
- The remaining damage of an existing Barrer will stack and its duration will be refreshed if another Barrier is obtained during this time
- Elemental Burst - Crimson Ooyorio: Thoma spins his spear slicing through his enemies with roaring fires that deal AoE Pyro damage and weave themselves into a Scorching Panoply
- Scorching Panoly - The normal attacks of active characters affected by this effect will trigger Fiery Collapses that deal AoE Pyro damage and summon Blazing Barries. This effect can be triggered once every second.
Tohma is a Polearm user which makes him the third Pyro character that uses the same weapon. There is no official information, nor credible leaks revealing Tohma's rarity. Many players are speculating that he could become a slightly weaker, four-star version of Hu Tao. Even if those rumours were true, miHoYo could still mix things up considering that he's one of the most popular upcoming characters.