Diablo 4 server slam will be your last opportunity to play Blizzard's highly anticipated action RPG before its June 2023 launch so here's everything you need to know about this beta with a fancy name.
If you are one of those players who participated in previous Diablo 4 Beta tests, you probably know what to expect from the final beta, which Blizzard fancily calls Server Slam. Server Slam will offer one more chance to earn special beta rewards like the adorable Wolf Pack cosmetic item and on top of that, a new Cry of Ashava Mount trophy. You'll get these on the Diablo 4 launch.
Other notable changes for the server slam include an alerted drop rate for The Legendary Items, to reflect the drop rate that will be present in the launch version of Diablo 4. The progress made in the previous betas will not carry over to Server Slam and additionally, any character progress made during Server Slam will not carry over to launch.
Below, you'll find all the details regarding the server slam, including rewards, level cap, available zones and more.
Diablo 4 Server Slam rewards
- Initial Casualty Title: earned by reaching Kyovashad with one character.
- Early Voyager Title: earned by reaching Level 20 on one character.
- Beta Wolf Pack Cosmetic Item: earned by reaching Level 20 on one character.
- Cry of Ashava Mount Trophy**: earned by defeating Ashava with one Level 20 character.
Diablo 4 Server Slam zones, classes and level cap
Just like in the first betas, the Server Slam will feature the story Prologue and entirely of Act 1. Players will get to explore the first zone called Fractured Peaks, a vast snowy region that is packed with content.
READ MORE: Star Wars Jedi: Survivor review - Almost perfect
As for classes, you'll get access to all four of them including Barbarian, Druid, Necromancer, Rogue and Sorcerer.
The level cap for the Server Slam will be 20, just like in the previous betas. Once you reach level 20, you will stop getting Ability Points but you can continue exploring the world and slaying demons.
Diablo 4 is officially launching on June 6, 2023, for PC , PlayStation 4 , PlayStation 5 , Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S .
- Lost Ark May update finally brings the Slayer advanced class, along with other things
- Total War Warhammer 3 roadmap reveals a year's worth of content
- Starfield's ESRB rating reveals new details about gameplay, quests and combat
- PlayStation Showcase date, rumours and what to expect
- Horizon Forbidden West reaches an impressive sales milestone