The leak includes fresh info regarding a Rogue class, which uses bows, crossbows, swords and daggers and is quite mobile. Additionally, the leaker reveals new details about Diablo 2 Remastered.
A well-know Reddit leaker PracticalBrush12 who previously revealed a bunch of new info about Diablo 4 and Monster Hunter Rise has shared a fresh batch of details about Blizzard's upcoming action RPG.
The Reddit post is jam-packed with details and we have made a breakdown of some of the most interesting ones just below.
Here are the most important details from the Reddit post:
- New Rogue class
- Uses bows, crossbows, swords and daggers and is quite mobile. Also lacks an ear.
- More character customisation
- Skin, tattoos, makeup, hair color.
- Class specialization is tied to what faction you will support and do class quests for in the open world.
- Item drops differentiate in looks based on the location
- Sword is a scimitar in the desert but it's a broadsword in the north.
- You can customise your horse
- There are monster camps that you can conquer for the people.
- Special PvP currency in certain area
- Used for cosmetics, you can collect it unpurified by killing monsters but when you purify - anyone can attack and kill you and steal those shards.
- No words about test or releases.
Diablo 2 Remastered
- Runs 3D 60 FPS thanks to a new graphics engine
- The gameplay is identical to the original
- There's even a switch to flip the graphics on the fly
- Remastered audio and cinematics
- Shared stash is included
- Advanced stats summary - no more counting needed
- Toggleable auto gold pickup
- Controller support (coming to all major consoles including Switch)
- Dynamic lighting but still dark as the original
- Cross progression
- You're not forced to be online to play, just once
- Should be coming this year