Desperados 3 is having a free weekend on Steam in celebration of publisher THQ Nordic's 10-year anniversary.
THQ Nordic is celebrating time, its passage and a total of 10 instances the Earth completed its orbit around the Sun since the studio was founded. People with a Steam account and a PC are welcome to join the occasion by enjoying a full weekend of Desperados 3 entirely free.
About Desperados 3
Fans of tactical and stealthy gameplay will be glad to sink their teeth into this story-driven game set in the Wild West.
Released in June 2020, Desperados 3 acts as a prequel to the Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive series. Players will take over the spurred boots belonging to one John Cooper and team up with a colourful cast of misfits born for adventure and killing off undesirables.
- John Cooper - can kill quietly with a knife, or take out multiple foes with his revolvers.
- Strongman Hector - less subtle than John, Hector carries a bear trap and eliminates his opponents using an axe.
- McCoy - a bounty hunter who loves his toys.
- Kate - the runaway bride and a seductress who just needs the right outfit to get the men to do her bidding.
- Isabelle - a mystery.
Desperados 3 features:
- Five unique characters, each with a very particular set of skills.
- Freedom of choice with countless different ways to overcome any obstacle.
- Defeat large groups of enemies with careful planning and execution.
- Witness the glory of classic Wild West scenarios like frontier towns, mysterious swamps, sprawling modern cities, and more.
- Choose between non-lethal and deadly attacks, stealth and blazing guns.
- Adjust the game to your playstyle with various difficulty settings and special replay challenges.
- The Showdown mode allows you to pause the game anytime and react to ambushes or surprise attacks.