Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko´s Choice just got a brand-new gameplay trailer and a release window. The standalone expansion will be available in December.
Aiko’s Choice, the standalone expansion for Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun just got treated to a new trailer, courtesy of publisher Daedalic Entertainment and developer Mimimi Games, during Gamescom 2021. The expansion is set to launch in December 2021 and will ship its players back to early Edo-period Japan.
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko's Choice: gameplay trailer
About Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko's Choice
Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun - Aiko´s Choice will have its focus on one of the main game's protagonists. A master of camouflage and deception, Aiko will team up with her equally capable assassin friends to try and hunt down her former sensei, the spymaster Lady Chiyo.
Aiko´s Choice is a standalone expansion with three main missions, and three shorter missions, set in new environments. A copy of the main game is not required to play the expansion but is recommended if you want to experience the first missions of the main game before diving into Aiko´s Choice.
- Return to the world of Shadow Tactics set in Japan in the early Edo period.
- Rejoin your favourite characters for one final adventure set within the story of the main game Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun.
- Experience a tale centred around the kunoichi adept Aiko.
Aiko's Choice includes all the features of the main game
- A team of characters with their own skill sets.
- The "Shadow Mode" feature: Synchronize your team's actions to strike down your enemies at the same time.
- Non-lethal or deadly stealth attacks.
- A bunch of ways to take out or sneak past your foes.
- Three difficulty levels.