Dandy Ace, Mad Mimic's action RPG/Rougelite is coming to Steam in March. The game will be ready for PlayStation, Xbox and Switch later this year. Free Steam demo now available.
Neowiz's latest RPG, Dandy Ace, officially has a release date and will be launching on March 25, 2021. The part action RPG, part Rougelite game's core mechanic is its flexible skill system based on the magic cards that Ace has up his sleeve, the combination and powers of the skills can change depending on the equipped order.
Each time Ace journeys into the Cursed Mirror, trapped there by the evil Green-Eyed Magician Lele, the player has a different selection to choose from, enabling countless possibilities for different builds and playstyles.
Interested players can wishlist the game right now and try the demo available on Steam. Dandy Ace will be launching first on Steam with PlayStation, Xbox and Switch versions releasing later this year.
- Rogue-lite experience: Try, die and try again until you beat the Green-Eyed Illusionist with permanent upgrades that make you stronger as you progress further with each run.
- 2D isometric fast-paced action: with lots of challenging but fair combat engagements. Battle your way through bizarre creatures and outrageous bosses while building up your own arsenal of magic.
- Create your own builds: Combine cards with more than a thousand possibilities, each with its own gameplay style and powers.
- Challenges of the ever-changing palace: Explore the extravagant and lavish aesthetics of the game through the nonlinear progression of the palace, fighting off unique enemies and bosses, on your quest to defeat Lele and escape the cursed mirror.
- Twitch Mode for Livestream Shenanigans: Call upon your stream viewers to provide aid, or hinder your progress in this Twitch-enabled game mode that lets Twitch audiences call the shots inside the Cursed Mirror.
Demo version now available on Steam.