Prime Time Studios have officially announced their action-adventure game with RPG elements, set in a fantasy world of Lume, heavily inspired by medieval Bosnian mythology.
Bygone Dreams - a game inspired by medieval Bosnian folklore, is an upcoming fantasy action-adventure role-playing game by Prime Time Studios , a production house from Sarajevo.
Winner of the Reboot Visual Excellence award in 2017, Bygone Dreams is a high fantasy action-adventure game with RPG elements, set in a surreal dreamland of Lume, which is being threatened by a terrible Nightmare, and it's finally announced officially.
Players will embody the spirit known as Wa, who's the world's last hope for survival. To aid Wa in his noble quest, players will seek out the world's Guardians - powerful creatures worshiped and revered in times long before the corruption seeped in. However, the task ahead is anything but easy, as the Guardians themselves succumbed to the Nightmare.
The developer is promising over 50 songs filled with traditional Bosnian sound and instruments, and over two hours of fully voiced cutscenes. More info below:
- Explore the dream-land of Lume, a vast interconnected world full of mystery and danger.
- Face dozens of epic bosses standing in the way between you and the salvation of the Dream.
- Fight your way through the game using a combination of melee weapons, ranged weapons, and magic. Customize your equipment to suit your play style.
- Experience the story on Normal difficulty or get ready for an exceptional challenge on Heroic mode – a ramped-up difficulty featuring revamped boss fights and additional Heroic-only bosses.
- Unlock handcrafted higher difficulty levels.
- Experience the epic story with over 2 hours of fully voiced cutscenes.
- Show your mastery in the special time trials and no damage boss challenges.
Bygone Dreams is coming to Steam in 2021, with the console version arriving in the Spring of 2022. You can wishlist it here .