Ubisoft have released another major patch for their Viking-themed action-adventure Assassin's Creed Valhalla. The update brings new content as well as dozen bug fixes and improvements.
Title Update 1.1.2 is now being deployed on Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One consoles, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Ubisoft Connect, Epic Games Store, Stadia, and Amazon Luna. Below, you will find the most important details about the update like file sizes, fixes, improvements and more.
- Xbox Series X|S: - 19.53 GB
- Xbox One: -15.27 GB
- PlayStation5: - 11.18 GB
- PlayStation4: -10.23 GB
- PC: -18.04 GB
Yule Season: River Raids Game Mode
This is a brand new new highly replayable mode that will take you to unexplored regions of England, with new loot, rewards, and challenges. The River Raids Mode is part of the Yule Season content. It is free for all Assassin’s Creed Valhalla players.
- Berserker Trap: This attaches a trap to your arrow, spreading hallucinatory powder. Any nearby movement causes the trap to trigger.
- Battle Cry: In a fit of rage, Eivor lets out a blood curdling scream, gaining strength and causing nearby enemies to stumble backwards in fear, interrupting their attacks.
- Shoulder Bash: Eivor performs a shoulder bash that pushes back enemies and destroys objects.
- Assassin Carry: Automatically carry a body after a successful assassination.
- Assassin Slide: Slide into enemies and knock them off balance while sprinting.
- Power Stroke: Trigger a speed boost on the long ship at the cost of stamina.
- Arrow Looter: Eivor has a greater chance of looting arrows from archers.
- Fight Ready: Always start a fight with an adrenaline-filled slot.
- Long Ship Brace: When you are in command of the long ship, the crew will raise their shield with you.
The update also brings a ton of improvemetns and changes to balancing, UI, graphics, audio and other parts of the game. You can check out the full patch notes here.