Apex Legends players a locked and loaded for Season 5: Fortune's Favor and Season 4 of Ranked play, if that's your flavour. So, Loba, Reconnect, Quests, and a bunch more.
The dev confirmed we're getting patch notes on launch day, which is 12 May 2020, so about 24 more hours before we get to bamboozling.
Speaking of bamboozling, Respawn's design director Jason McCord recently tweeted that Mirage fans should be happy come patch notes day.
He didn't say more, but it's safe to expect a buff of some kind. Knowing for how long fans have been calling for a buff, the timing is perfect for the gentle loudmouth to get some love.
As for content in Season 5: Fortune's Favor, Respawn already revealed reconnect and Loba, with the latest one talking about The Broken Ghost, Apex Legends' first Quest.
- The Broken Ghost is a season-long quest to find nine pieces of a mysterious artifact, and it entails the following:
- Collect daily Treasure Packs in competitive matches of Apex Legends - max one per day - to unlock Rewards and new Hunts for the missing pieces
- Go on weekly Hunts into Kings Canyon at Night to retrieve pieces of the artifact. Brave the dangers solo or with your squad and make it back alive. While you can always join in on Hunts, you’ll only get the Rewards if you’ve unlocked the mission yourself
- Succeed in each hunt to earn more Rewards and unlock serial chapters that tell the Story of The Broken Ghost. What is this artifact, and why does everybody from the Apex Legends to Hammond Robotics want to get their hands on it?
- Recover all nine pieces of the relic to unlock even more rewards, dive into the past, and uncover a secret that the Outlands might not be ready for.