New leaks have revealed that Loba, previously called Rosie, is set to join Apex Legends. Loba's abilities allow her to teleport and steal all nearby loot.
Apex Legends developer Respawn Entertainment have introduced a couple of new characters to their battle royale since the game launched less than a year ago. The latest character to join the roster is hacker Crypto but more Legends are on the way.
These upcoming characters are regularly found in the game files thanks to Apex Legends data miners and the latest one that has been noticed is Loba, which was previously named Rosie in the game files. According to top10esports report, Loba is known as "the Translocating Thief".
Her abilities allow her to teleport, steal loot and spot loot through walls. This makes Loba a well-rounded character that can easily fit into each squad, no matter what your tactical preferences are. Here are Loba's abilities along with full descriptions:
- Burglar’s Best Friend: Throw a disc and teleport to that location.
- Supply for Demand: Hold off-hand ability to choose a type of loot. Reveal what type of loot around you through walls.
- Black Market Boutique: Place a device that can steal all nearby loot.
- Eye for Quality: Loba can see nearby loot through walls and can open up hidden compartments in loot bins.
- Extra: Loot Category; Weapons, Armor, Health & Shields, Attachments, Backpacks, and Ammo & Ordnance.
Looking at Loba's abilities, it's safe to say that she's is the master of acquiring loot and it will be interesting to see how will players react once they are left empty-handed thanks to Loba's Black Market Boutique ability.
At the moment, there is no release date for Loba, but the recent dev sheets revealed that she is next in line after Revenant. It's possible that Loba arrives during Season 03 but this is all speculation as we wait for the official confirmation.