The sponsorship of the LEC by KitKat is just one example of the company's commitment to supporting and partnering with organizations and events in the gaming industry.
The LEC is a professional League of Legends tournament run by Riot Games in the EMEA region and features ten different teams competing against one another. The top teams in the LEC also have the opportunity to participate in the League of Legends World Championship.
In 2020, KitKat became the main partner of the LEC, and as a result, they gave away more than 300 KITKAT Masterwork chests to fans. This tradition has continued in subsequent years, with even more chests being given away. This year, KitKat's partnership with the LEC continues, and they are once again giving away chests to fans as part of the event.
This partnership has allowed KitKat to engage with a large and dedicated fanbase, and has helped to establish the company as a leader in the world of gaming. By sponsoring events like the LEC, KitKat continues to build its brand and strengthen its connection with gamers and fans.
How to get a KitKat hextech chest
- Follow KitKat Gaming on Twitter
- Like the KitKat Gaming LEC Tweet
- Last step is to retweet this post and add #G2WIN
It's important to note that KitKat's previous giveaways were restricted to the EMEA region, which caused some fans to create EU League accounts to have a chance of winning the chests. However, the recent KitKat tweet about the giveaway does not mention any region restrictions, leading to speculation that this particular giveaway may be open to all regions.
This would be a significant change from the previous giveaways and could potentially attract a larger number of participants. It remains to be seen whether the giveaway will indeed be open to all regions, but the possibility of a region-free giveaway has certainly generated a lot of buzz and anticipation among fans.
- League of Legends Patch 13.3 brings jungle system changes and nerfs to Amumu, K'Sante, and Zac
- Orange Essence 101: The best ways to get it in League of Legends 2023
- Ahri ASU Update: All of Ahri's updated Splash Arts now available in League of Legends
- League of Legends Clash 2023: Everything you need to know
- League of Legends: Aurelion Sol's ultimate takes a page from Lee Sin's playbook in latest rework