A yearly progress report is a fun way to show the players how far they've come and what kind of players they've become. The report includes a few fun bits of information that the players did not know or expect.
The Recap takes the form of a report that contains information about how many hours have been played and whether or not it is more than last year. It also includes a few stats that can be compared with the stats of friends and teammates. These stats are damage output, KDA and headshot accuracy.
There is also a "Personal Progress" section that shows the player how much damage they've dealt in comparison to the previous year as well as the number of wins and KDA. It also shows who their most played agent is as well as who killed them the most and how many aces, first bloods and clutches they've gotten.
If you haven't signed up for the yearly Recap, you can still do it by going to account.riotgames.com , signing into your account and searching for the section where it says "COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES". Once you find that, make sure to check the "Communications with Riot Games" box and wait for the email.
While the deadline to sign up for the yearly Recap was till December, Riot still accepts new opt-ins from players even well after the deadline so make sure to go and sign up for your own.
- Rainbow Six Siege - How does Crossplay work?
- Escape from Tarkov - List all items that have been added with Patch 0.13
- New skills, stimulants and PvE expansion added to Escape from Tarkov
- Escape from Tarkov - Everything that will be released with Patch 0.13
- Escape from Tarkov - Patch 0.13 trailer reveals new Streets of Tarkov
- Escape from Tarkov - New Santa Clause and SCAV event