The National Press and Publication Administration (NPPA) announced the approval of Valorant and Pokemon Unite in China. These games will officially be available to play soon.
The 2022 International Batch lists Pokemon Unite as Pokemon Rally and Valorant as Fearless Covenant. While Pokemon Unite has been approved in China after around one and a half years since its global debut, devoted fans in China have been anxiously anticipating this day for more than two years.
However, if you look at the NPPA's list of imported online games, you might not locate Valorant as it is labeled "Fearless Covenant." Unfortunately, Riot Games has not addressed this, therefore the official release date of Valorant in China remains uncertain.
Regardless, it is wonderful news for Chinese Valorant enthusiasts because they will no longer need to utilize a VPN to play the game.
Although it was not sanctioned by the government, playing Valorant was not prohibited in China. As a result, there are many strong Chinese teams playing at the top level of the Valorant competitive scene, such as Edward Gaming and FunPlus Phoenix.
- Rainbow Six Siege - Operation Solar Raid top 10 defenders to play
- Escape from Tarkov - Battlestate Games releases new pre-wipe teaser
- All changes we want to see in the Sons of the Forest
- Hunt: Showdown introduces a new battlepass with Devil's Moon
- Riot finally addresses Valorant's smurfing issue