Due to its appearance in the Week 7 missions, everyone is searching for the new Fortnite Dial-A-Drop item, but there's a catch: it isn't currently in the game.
This is a problem for anyone wanting to complete the Week 7 Fortnite missions as quickly as possible, as players are now unable to use a Dial-A-Drop in various matches because it just doesn't exist. Both PC and console players have this problem.
Unsurprisingly, Epic Games were quick to respond and correct this, releasing an update for Fortnite to switch out the mission with one of the backup challenges. Dial-A-Drop should have been online with the new Fortnite update, but for some reason, you can't find it in the game yet.
The Fortnite Dial-A-Drop item will resemble a handheld radio, according to information shared by reliable leaker Shiina on Twitter.
It will also be of Epic rarity. With it, you can request one of three different Supply Drops to be delivered to your location. Here are all the drop types:
- Supply Drop: Contains weapons and materials
- Health Drop: Contains health and shield items
- Vehicle Drop: Contains a Pickup Truck
When you activate the Fortnite Dial-A-Drop, you may pick which of these three boxes you receive, and it should show up quickly after you ask for it. It is important to choose the right place to call it because you don't want to get into other players' crosshairs.
Other players can see the drop floating in the sky, so choose wisely. It is not yet known if these drops will display on other players' maps as the usual Supply Drops do.
- New World passes 100,000 concurrent players after Fresh Start launch
- League of Legends: Galaxy Slayer Zed is getting Mythic Chroma
- Valorant Soulstrife skin bundle: First look, price, release date and more
- Overwatch 2: Free Carbon Flight Bundle for Xbox players
Battlefield 2042: How to fix low FPS after Windows 11 22H2 September update?