Finally, we now have a look at the next skin bundle in Valorant, called "Soulstrife." This skin bundle is set to release today, so keep reading to find out everything about this skin line!
The Soulstrife skins bundle is set to release in Valorant on November 2, 2022, when the 5.09 Patch goes live. According to a pretty reliable leaker, ValorLeaks on Twitter, Riot's next skin line for Valorant will be based on haunted themes.
The actual name of the bundle is called Soulstrife. And it features a ghostly appearance. At first glance, this skin line has similarities with the Reaver skin bundle. But if you look closely, it has some distinct features to set it apart from other skin lines.
And lastly, the melee skin is a scythe. These skins will be available for:
According to floxxxay , Soulstrife skins will have only 1 level upgrade with no chromas/variants. But the default one with a white and black aesthetic gives a sinister vibe.
Players who are into skins with a ghostly appearance will definitely fall in love with this Halloween special from Riot Games.
It seems like Riot Games is going to release many more skin bundles in the upcoming patches. With every new patch, Riot Games releases a new Skin Bundle every time, with Ion 2.0 being the latest of them all.
Here are all the prices for each skin from the Soulstrife skin bundle:
- Phantom Skin Price – 1775 VP
- Ghost Skin Price – 1775 VP
- Spectre Skin Price – 1775 VP
- Guardian Skin Price – 1775 VP
- Scythe Melee Price – 3550 VP
- Estimated Bundle Price – ~7100 VP
- Teamfight Tactics 12.21 Patch Notes and Highlights
- League of Legends: 12.21 Patch Notes - K'Sante Introduction, New skins, Buffs, Nerfs and more
- Phil Spencer teases Fable and other upcoming Xbox projects
- Does Valorant have rootkits similar to those of Undecember?
- League of Legends: Hans Sama reportedly joining G2 Esports