The Lightkeeper is the new NPC but the players are having a hard time getting to him due to the traps that have been placed along the bridge that leads to his building. This article provides the simplest way to get to the Lightkeeper
The Lightkeeper is the new NPC that has been added to Escape from Tarkov in patch 0.13 and the players have been trying to find ways to get to him.
The players must cross a landmine-infested bridge to get to the building where the Lightkeeper is residing. The landmines do trigger once the player is close enough and they have a very high kill potential.
The players should aim to slowly move towards the kill radius of each mine but with an environmental object between them and the mine. It is important to bring a few healing items as there is a chance that the players will still take damage from the explosion. Any environmental item will work as a "shield", this includes barrels, cars, boxes etc.
The landmines do not respawn while the player is on the island so once they are done, they will have a safe path back to land as long as they stick to the path that they made at the start.
The building itself does not have any mines and once the players enter through the first door, they are safe as far as landmines go.
Players have reported being killed by Zryachiy while crossing the bridge and no loot spawning in the building, but not all have experienced the same thing.
- Rainbow Six Siege - How does Crossplay work?
- Escape from Tarkov - List all items that have been added with Patch 0.13
- New skills, stimulants and PvE expansion added to Escape from Tarkov
- Escape from Tarkov - Everything that will be released with Patch 0.13
- Escape from Tarkov - Patch 0.13 trailer reveals new Streets of Tarkov
- Escape from Tarkov - New Santa Clause and SCAV event