Title Update 4.0 is the first large update for Watch Dogs: Legion since the Online mode launching. It brings new content to the Single-player campaign, Online mode and much more.
Title Update 4.0 for Watch Dogs Legion is now available on all platforms. The size of the patch is between 19 GB - 37 GB depending on the platform according to Ubisoft.
This update is the first major update for Watch Dogs: Legion since the Online mode, which launched in March 2021, and it adds some exciting new content to both story and online modes. Also, there's a huge list of bug fixes and game improvements. Here are some of the highlights:
NEW GAMEPLAY CONTENT
2 new Operatives
- Killer Beat: Short Cooldowns and More Damage
- Feedback Loop: Stun Nearby Enemies
- First Responder
- AR Medical Shield: Active diagnostic limits damage
- Hydraulic Rescue Tool: Heavy Melee Weapon
- Operative Customization
- This will allow you to customize your Operatives in Online and the Single-Player campaign, including changing their hair and tattoos.
- 5 new Operative abilities
- Pickpocket: Operatives can earn currency on each takedown
- Second Wind: Operatives quickly regain health when defeating enemies
- Wanted: Albion or Clan Kelley enemies will attack upon detection anywhere in London
- Hoarder: Operatives can loot and carry more ammo
- Stuntman: Operatives take less damage from falls, explosions, and collisions with vehicles
The full patch notes are packed with various bug fixes and improvements and you can check them all out in the post here.