Patch 13.5 made adjustments to a limited number of champions, but these changes are likely to have a significant impact on the meta leading up to the launch of TFT Set 8.5.
Teamfight Tactics patch 13.5, which precedes the 8.5 mid-set update, includes significant system changes related to items and augments, along with minor balance adjustments.
These patches, which come before major updates, tend to be relatively light in nature, and the changes made to champions in this patch are not particularly significant, so they are unlikely to have a major impact on the overall strength of meta team compositions and win rates.
The changes to item distribution in patch 13.5 are a significant development that affects players at all skill levels. These changes were introduced to address the issue of RNG and its impact on the outcome of high-level TFT games. As a result, it is important for all players to be aware of and understand these changes.
- Ashe: Ranger’s Focus duration increased from four to five seconds
- Blitzcrank: Attack damage increased from 50 to 65
- Blitzcrank: Mana adjusted from 45/90 to 40/80
- Fiora: Attack damage increased from 50 to 55
- Fiora: Spell attack damage percentage increased from 225/225/235 to 250/250/260 percent
- Vi: Blast shield nerfed from 275/350/450 to 270/330/400
- Yasuo: Mana adjusted from 0/90 to 0/80
Three-cost and four-cost units
- Nilah: Spell heal nerfed from 250/300/400 to 235/270/330
- Aurelion Sol: Attack speed increased from 0.7 to 0.75
- Janna: Twister damage adjusted from 50/75/1000 to 65/95/1000
- Janna: Twister stun duration adjusted from 1.25/2/10 to 1.25/1.5
- Janna Windy: Attack damage and ability power per five seconds adjusted from 10/20/99 to 8/15/99
- Syndra: Force of Will damage buffed from 100/300/2000 to 250/375/2500
- Syndra: Stun duration adjusted from 1/1/8 to 1/1.5/8 seconds
- Urgot: Attack damage nerfed from 70 to 65
- Urgot: Mana adjusted from 100/175 to 75/175
- League of Legends: Aram turrets receive major overhaul in patch 13.5
- League of Legends - Azir mini-rework: Abilities, Release date and more
- League of Legends: Game mode 2v2v2v2 - Everything you need to know
- League of Legends 2023: Clash schedule is officially out
- League of Legends: ARAM Clash is returning in 2023