Summer is almost upon us, and the Cepheus patch 3.4.4 is the last thing we will see, in the way of a dev diary, until fall. On that note, here are the bugfixes we can expect to come.
The 3.4.4 ‘Cepheus’ patch is planned to be released sometime next week if everything goes well. Here’s a preliminary list of bugfixes that will be included with this patch:
- The mercenary fleet contract can now be terminated after the vassal has been integrated
- Added localization for Imperial Fiefdom opinion modifiers.Traditions will now be properly transferred to vassals created from sectors
- Fixed "Proceed" button in the vassal agreement terms renegotiation menu sometimes being inactive
- Fixed template with an unnamed flag causing issues with game loading
- Fixed possibility to set a gender-specific ruler title, such as King and Queen.
Additionally, the devs have fixed the issue where planetary automation would upgrade Necrophage Centers of Elevation, which is often undesirable as it may lead to you running out of necrophytes.
Furthermore, on the species side of things, they've fixed modifying a species, via the species modification interface, applying default species rights instead of the rights of the species you were modifying, which is particularly painful if default rights were assimilation.
And last, but definitely not the least, they've fixed a number of issues that caused the game to crash:
- Fixed multiplayer out of sync due to FLEET_ORDERS
- Fixed crash occurring when viewing a system destroyed by a star eater that contained a quantum catapult and simultaneously opening load menu
- Fixed crash due to invalid-read CQuantumCatapultFleetOrderButton::IsValid
- Fixed crash due to invalid-write CPlanet::RepairSavegameClearInvalidAndNullDeposits
- Fixed crash from having a subject with 0 empire size.