An interesting article on the official League of Legends website has revealed a couple of big changes for one of the weakest junglers in the game at the moment - Rammus.
League of Legends champions are surely the most popular part of the game's design and with playable 153 characters, it's hard to imagine that there is a clear balance in power between all of them. Each new champion nowadays seems to have a very special kit that can be utilized in various ways making the champion more fun to play.
Also, the new additions are usually stronger compared to some other "outdated" character in the roster and for that reason, Riot often decides to rework an old champion so that he remains reliable in the modern state of the game. That's why League's favourite armadillo Rammus is getting his kit tuned up to fit the modern gameplay style.
The upcoming Rammus changes will include:
- Puncturing Taunt (E):
- Taunt duration is increased by 250 per cent on monsters.
- Cooldown will get changed from 12-10 to 12 seconds at all ranks
- Taunt Duration will get lowered from 1.25-2.25 to 1-2 seconds.
- Soaring Slam (R):
- Rammus leaps into the air and slams down at a target location, dealing magic damage and Slowing enemies for 1 second
- If Soaring Slam is cast while Rammus is in Powerball (Q), enemies near the center are also Knocked Up
- Rammus also generates 3 additional aftershocks at the target location and each one will deal a small amount of magic damage
- This ability deals 200 per cent damage to turrets.
- Soaring Slam's range increased based on Rammus' Move Speed
- Cooldown will get increased from 100-60 to 120-80 seconds.