Global football star Neymar Jr. will participate in the PUBG Deston Rise live stream event tomorrow, August 3 from 8:30 to 10 AM CET.
As part of Neymar Jr.'s continued partnership with Krafton and their battle royale PUBG: Battlegrounds , the PSG striker and his squad will participate in the Deston Rise in-game event as announced a couple of weeks ago.
The live stream will officially start tomorrow, Wednesday, August 3 at 8:30 and will run until 10:00 AM BST.
In addition to live streaming the event on PUBG: Battlegrounds' official Twitch channel, Neymar Jr. will participate in various in-person activities to influence certain rules of the Deston Rise event challenges - such as which items Neymar Jr. can use and what items/gear other squads can or cannot use during the challenges.
Throughout the Deston Rise event, Neymar Jr. and his squad will participate in two separate challenges - Neymar Jr.'s Squad versus Everyone: Lodge Defense for two matches and battle royale for one match.
Here is the rundown of the challenges Neymar Jr. will face during the event:
Neymar Jr.'s Squad vs Everyone: Lodge Defense
Neymar Jr.’s goal is to defend the Lodge point-of-interest (POI) in Deston. The challenge will be played in TPP with Neymar Jr.'s squad against seven other PUBG Partner player squads.
Neymar Jr.'s squad will only be allowed to loot the Lodge POI and the goal is simple - defend the Lodge with at least one of the squad members alive. The challenge will run for two matches and below is a rundown of the rules:
- Neymar Jr. and his squad will only be allowed to loot Lodge.
- All other partner streamers are allowed to loot anywhere else in Deston.
- The only weapons allowed are - 1) Melee, 2) Crossbow and 3) Pistols.
- They have complete freedom to use tactical gears as well as health and boost items.
- The Bluezone will be modified to be centred around Lodge.
- There will be an in-person activity with a football goal that Neymar Jr. can use to spawn desired weapons/items at Lodge.
Battle Royale Match
Neymar Jr.'s squad and seven other PUBG Partner squads will drop into Deston with the below ruleset activated for one match:
- Only Level 1 Gears (Helmet / Backpack / Vest) are to spawn in Deston.
- The match observer with Sandbox Mode access will be able to manually grant Level 3 gear, as well as Self-AED to Neymar Jr. only.
- An in-person activity with a football goal can be used by Neymar Jr. to handicap other PUBG Partner squads (i.e. what weapons/items not to use and to use).
Throughout the live stream, viewers watching the broadcast on the official Twitch channel will have the chance to receive special rewards through a drawing done by Neymar Jr. and PUBG so make sure to check out the stream to win these rewards.
Here is first gameplay from Dr Disrespect's game Deadrop that "blows out CoD engine"
- Glen Schofield answers 83 questions about The Callisto Protocol
- Will The Division 3 be happening anytime soon?
- Battlefield 2042 Update 1.2 changes Operators looks and reworks Kaleidoscope map
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 multiplayer reveal is coming later than expected