With the Udyr rework on the horizon, another champion may be getting one as well, and it's not one we expected. After all, Dr. Mundo already had one recently.
Thus, with the Udyr rework coming close to being released, Riot Twin Enso Tweeted that they are pondering some changes to Dr. Mundo's kit, to make him more similar to what the champion used to be:
"Pondering some Dr. Mundo changes, looking for any feedback. Goals:
- Minimally/don't change winrate
- Make him more late game skewed and less early game
- Reduce earflicks (feelsbad kit messups)"
The current changes they propose, which don't seem to be final in any way, or even guaranteed to be implemented are:
- Goes Where he Pleases (P)
- Lose 7% current health, gain 8% max Health --> Lose 3% current health, gain 4% max health
- Max Health regen: 0.8-1.6% max health per 5 seconds (linear progression) --> 0.5-2.25% (non-linear progression queals at roughly level 11)
- Heart Zapper (W)
- Always receive half of your Gray Health, regardless of Enemies Hit
- Blunt Force Trauma (E)
- Bonus AD: 15/20/25/30/35 + 25/30/35/40/45 based on missing health --> 4% max Health
- [REMOVED] instantly kills small jungle monsters
- Monster damage: 200% --> 250%
- Maximum Dosage (R)
- [Removed] Bonus AD
- Missing Health as max health: 8/11.5/15% --> 15/20/25%
Dr. Mundo is going to have healthier HP scaling and HP regen with these proposed changes, but is going to have less AD. Thus, his W will help him regain his health even without hitting an enemy.
Some fans have stated that they would love some more changes to his W, since the zapper is mostly just being ignored by enemies, currently. The various suggestions seem interesting, though balancing them is another story. Still, the devs asked for feedback, and they have more than gotten it.
Read More League News