Hundred Days, a simulation game about running your own winery is on its way to iOS and Android smartphones. Pre-orders and pre-registrations are now open.
Hundred Days, the beautiful winemaking simulator is already available on PC but the folks over at Broken Arms Games and Pixmain are expanding their reach and releasing the game on mobile as well. Hundred Days will soon be available on iOS and Android and is now open for pre-order and pre-registration.
About Hundred Days
The winemaking simulator introduces its players to the life of a vintner, warts and all. Hundred Days was inspired by and loosely based on the personal experience of Yves Hohler, the lead designer and co-founder of Broken Arms Games. Hohler based the game on his life of being both a professional in the video game industry as well as taking over the family winemaking business after studying oenology.
A traditional simulation and resource management game at heart, Hundred Days presents its players with a bunch of choices that will ultimately decide whether their vintage is a second-class affair or a party for the senses.
Hundred Days features
- Learn the entire winemaking process and understand the importance of different factors and elements that go into making a highly rated bottle, through hosting a wine tasting.
- Care for your vineyard by cultivating different types of grapes, learning about soil quality and weather patterns that go into the stages such as pruning, fertilization, and harvest.
- Hands-on experimentation with modern winemaking techniques and tools.
- Manage and grow your business, shape your own sales strategy and apply marketing know-how to build your reputation.
- Adventure and various modes that allow for long or shorter gameplay sessions.
Hundred Days is available now for pre-order for $5.99 on the App Store and pre-registration on the Google Play Store.