Death Stranding Director's Cut is just around the corner and today, we get to look at the final trailer for the game. The trailer has been edited by Hideo Kojima himself.
Hideo Kojima has dropped his trailer for Death Stranding Director's Cut edition, which is launching exclusively on PlayStation 5 later this month. As you may know, this new version of Death Stranding will introduce new content and features as well as remastered visuals.
Since the launch is coming soon, Hideo Kojima decided to edit this one final trailer for the game and present his vision for the expanded Death Stranding. The trailer is quite long, clocking at nearly five minutes and it includes a ton of footage from the game. Check it out below:
Death Stranding Director's Cut edition includes:
- Full Death Stranding game
- Digital mini artbook and mini soundtrack
- Avatar set
- Death Stranding Digital Deluxe Edition content.
- New in-game suit colours x2 (gold and silver).
- New in-game power glove colours x2 (gold and silver).
- Additional in-game BB Pod customization options x2 (gold and silver).
- Additional in-game backpack patches.
Death Stranding Director's Cut is officially hitting the shelves on September 24, 2021, exclusively for PlayStation 5. Kojima and Sony are yet to reveal whether the game will be coming to PC but we're hopeful that the port is in the works since the original release also arrived to the PC platform after a while.