Ubisoft's Ghost Recon Breakpoint is getting a new Title Update with a bunch of bug fixes and improvements. The game's devs have shared a list of TU's highlights, with more to follow.
Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint's Title Update 3.0.3 will bring a bunch of major bug fixes and improvements to the game. The post shared on the game's official blog details just some of the upcoming changes.
The list, however, is not complete and a more comprehensive account of the TU's patch notes will be posted closer to the release date of the Title Update.
Expect to see some of the issues with the Pathfinder class to be resolved. Also, the immortal form of Sergeant Kent is getting the boot.
TU 3.0.3 major bug fixes
- Fixed an issue where Sergeant Kent would become immortal after interrogating him during the mission "A man in confidence".
- Fixed an issue where players could not loot Pathfinder items in Raids.
- Fixed an issue where Tactical caches could not be found in all sectors in Raids with Pathfinder class active.
- Fixed an issue where AUG Scout blueprint could not be looted in Tactical caches.
- Fixed an issue where transitioning from standing up to crouch position would generate an unnatural foregrip animation on player's arm.
- Fixed an issue where Briggs character does not have the intended hand skin colour when resting at Bivouac.
- Fixed an issue where players could have the "Lone Wolf" mission blocked after being killed in action when gathering intel.
- Fixed an issue where players would sometimes not be able to reload, switch weapons or throw grenades.
- Fixed an issue where Behemoth drones would not respawn into the world after rebooting the game or being killed in action.
- Fixed an issue where the PvP round would sometimes not end after the host leaves as a squad in a PvP custom match.
More information and the release date of the next Title Update is coming soon.