Ghost Recon Breakpoint's Episode 2 launch will coincide with the release of the Title Update 2.0. The update will bring the new Ghost Experience and many other additions including the team-up with Sam Fisher and two new classes.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint's Episode 2 is going to deploy tomorrow, 24 March 2020.
Episode 2's launch will coincide with the release of the Title Update 2.0 which will bring the new Ghost Experience and various other additions. The update will be available for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC and Stadia.
Title Update 2.0
The upcoming update will include:
- A new story Adventure tied to Episode 2 including eight narrative missions where players will team up with Sam Fisher to uncover a plot to develop mind-controlled military drones. The Adventure will introduce new stealth-focused gameplay elements and feature cinematics with the voice of Michael Ironside. The full Adventure will be available to all Year One Pass owners or as a standalone purchase. All players will have access to the first mission and its 2 rewards for free, and will be able to join co-op parties with friends owning the Adventure. Ten new exclusive Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell-themed mission rewards will be available for players to earn, provided they own the Year One Pass or Adventure from mission 2 onwards.
- Two new classes will be available in both PvE and PvP modes, with a one-week exclusivity for Year One pass owners, starting tomorrow, 24 March.
- The Echelon class - Will have its focus on stealth. The Echelon Class’s special ability, Sonar Vision, will help players detect enemies through walls and disturb drones.
- The Engineer class - Will let the players deal more damage to drones and be more effective with grenade launchers. The class' special ability, the Defense Drone, will attack nearby enemies, while its class tool, the Supply Drone, provides allies with an extra magazine of buffed ammo.
- The Ghost Experience is a new mode that will be free to all players. The experience will offer new immersive and tactical options and be fully customizable, with the possibility of removing gear level and using a more realistic loot system.
- PVP updates include 4 new maps and a map voting option.
Title Update 2.0 will also bring a whole host of community-requested features. These include camera placement, BASE jumping, weapon/gear sorting options, vehicles, respawn system improvements, gunsmith updates and more.
In addition, the Ghost Recon Breakpoint free weekend for PlayStation 4, PC and Xbox One will kick off on 26 March and go on until 29 March.