Ghost Recon Breakpoint is hitting the ground running in 2020. The game's dev team has shared the highlights of the title update set to arrive at the end of January. The Engineer Class and the Terminator Live event have also been teased.
Ghost Recon Breakpoint's dev team has shared their expectations for the game in the post they shared in October 2019. Today, they posted an update on what they've been working on and what the players can expect in 2020.
The team has promised some community-driven changes, Title Updates, and new content in the new year.
You will see the TU 1.1.0 on the live servers by the end of January. The update will bring the following changes:
- Improvements to Night Vision.
- Sharpshooter exploits with DMR rifles addressed in all modes (PvP, Raid, PvE).
- Players who previously lost their Thermal / Night Vision will get it back after loading their save.
- Players who previously lost their Water Canteen or Binoculars will get them back after loading their save.
- Rebalanced Stamina for PvP after it was buffed in a previous TU.
- Toned down the coughing sounds players could hear while in Erewhon.
- Enemies will no longer shout in pain after being shot in the head.
- Improved AI behaviour:
- Fixed an issue where enemies investigating will go to cover mid-detection.
- If enough NPCs die at a single spot, they will stop rushing the player and will get into cover more often than before.
- Modified the vanish rules so that NPCs will stay in the fight if they are close enough to the player.
- The Digital Scope now has multiple levels of zoom.
Terminator Live event
The new event will be coming soon to Ghost Recon Breakpoint.
If you are looking forward to the Engineer Class, you'll be pleased to hear that it's coming at the end of February, along with some more changes and the immersive experience mentioned in the Moving Forward post.