As promised, Ubisoft rolled out the highly anticipated Title Update 1.1.0 for Ghost Recon: Breakpoint, and there's a lot to sift through. The dev significantly reworked AI behaviour in just about every scenario, but there's much more.
The game's Title Update 1.1.0 launches on 28 January 2020, and requires 14.7GB, 13.7GB and 11.3GB for Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC, respectively.
Ghost Recon: Breakpoint players will find that their AI opponents will no longer run to cover mid-detection. They'll be more careful upon seeing you've piled up dead bodies on one spot, and they'll stay in the fight as long as they're close enough to the player.
Additionally, enemies will see further away in fights and will be more dangerous, i.e. players will take more damage from their Ghost Recon: Breakpoint adversaries in Regular difficulty. Oh, and enemies should be fleeing as they mean to instead of erroneously entering vehicles.
Work has started on the basejump mechanic, but results won't be in until the next title update. Players who lost their thermal/night vision, water canteen or binoculars will be getting them back after loading their respective saves.
As for Project Titan weapon rebalancing, Stoner, MK.48 and 6P41, i.e. LMGs with 150 ammo capacity, have been nerfed by -17 per cent, but this is only for rid boss fights. Ghost Recon: Breakpoint's LMGs with 100 ammo capacity only took a 7 per cent nerf, with the same raid-boss-fight restriction.
"The LMGs with high ammo capacity were too powerful and dominant in raid boss fights. Their damages have been nerfed for raid boss fights only (not for the rest of the game). It should help more weapons and playstyles to shine. To compensate for the LMGs damage nerf, the HP of several bosses has been slightly reduced", they wrote.
- Made improvements to night vision.
- Fixed an issue where players got stuck when pressing both LT + LB/L1 + L2 while prone if they had the rocket launcher equipped.
- Fixed a crash occurring in snow regions when flying too high while playing on PC. This was reported on the following graphics cards: Nvidia GTX 1080, Nvidia GTX 980, and several cards from the AMD Radeon line.
- Fixed an issue where EMP Grenades MK.2 were not available to buy in Maria's shop, despite unlocking the EMP Grenades skill. In the previous Title Update (TU), we prevented the issue from happening again, this TU retroactively fixes the issue for already affected players.
- Players who previously lost their thermal/night vision will get it back after loading their save.
- Players who previously lost their water canteen or binoculars will get them back after loading their save.
- Fixed an issue that sometimes respawned players with minor injuries after a KIA.
- Fixed an issue that removed backpack items with a quantity of 0 if they were replaced by another item.
- Rebalanced Stamina for PvP after it was buffed in a previous TU.
- Rebalanced the cooldown on the Ping system in PvP, as it was too long to be effective.
- Toned down the coughing sounds players could hear while in Erewhon.
- Enemies will no longer shout in pain after being shot in the head.
- Improved AI behavior:
- Fixed an issue where enemies investigating will go to cover mid-detection.
- If enough NPCs die at a single spot, they will stop rushing the player and will get into cover more often than before.
- Modified the vanish rules so that NPCs will stay in fight if they are close enough to the player.
- Looting intel on Rosebud's body is no longer mandatory to complete the Speak No Evil mission (to match the behavior on the other Wolves bosses’ missions).
- Fixed an issue where part of the L3GP NVG was static and not attached to the item.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Ghillie gear paint to change when players changed their pants color.
- In the Wolves bosses’ missions, intel is now looted when the player grabs their body.
- Started improvements on the basejump mechanic; more to come in next TUs.
- Fixed an issue that prevented players from accessing a new class after unlocking it.
- The Digital Scope now has multiple levels of zoom.
- Fixed priorities so that the Interact button now prioritizes mission givers over vehicles.
- Reduced the time it takes for the “Item sold” pop-up to disappear.
- Fixed an issue that caused several stats to reset to 0 after creating a new save slot or deleting one (Story Collectibles, Main Quests Completed, Playstyle, Combat, PvP Player card stats, etc.).
- Project Titan:
- Fixed several issues that caused some bosses to stop moving in some cases.
- LMGs with 150 ammo capacity (Stoner, MK.48, 6P41) have been nerfed by -17%. (Only for raid boss fights, not for the rest of the game.)
- LMGs with 100 ammo capacity have been nerfed by -7%. (Only for raid boss fights, not for the rest of the game.)
- Nerfed the HP of Baal, Skell Quantum Computer, and Cerberus by -5% each.