Codemasters have released the latest patch update for the official Formula 1 game and it includes single and multiplayer optimizations, community-requested changes, livery updates, and more.
The latest patch for F1 2020 game is available for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC, with the performance update that was mentioned last week on the official developer's blog included.
Google Stadia version will have to wait a bit longer for the update 1.12. Check out the patch notes below:
- Vehicle performance has been updated based on real-life performance (additional details below).
- Livery updates for Ferrari and Red Bull.
- Team-wear updates for Mercedes, Ferrari, Red Bull, and McLaren.
- Fixed an exploit in time trial and events caused by entering and fast-forwarding an instant replay.
- Fixed an issue that caused a color mismatch between sponsors on suits, helmets, and car liveries on PS4 Pro.
- Fixed an issue that caused the McLaren race-suit to appear broken for the player character in Driver Career.
- Fixed a progression issue in My Team.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer that allowed the player to start a flying lap in qualifying when there is not enough time left in the session.
- Fixed an issue in multiplayer that stopped corner-cutting penalties being applied when quitting and re-joining a race after a formation lap.
- Improved texture quality on several customization items.
- Addressed an FPS issue when re-joining a race
- Title stability improvements.
F1 2020 is available on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Windows PC (DVD and via Steam), and Google Stadia.