The latest patch update for the official videogame of the 2020 FIA Formula One World Championship, F1 2020, has been released by the Codemasters, with various fixes and updates.
The game is updated to version 1.09 on PC, PS4, and Xbox One, with Google Stadia version following soon. Check out the patch notes below.
F1 2020 patch 1.09 notes:
- The Multiplayer car is now available to use in split-screen and Time Trial.
- Option added so players can engage ERS by holding the button.
- Fixed a soft lock for some users where a contract negotiation would not occur correctly.
- A performance issue while the Safety Car is on the track has been addressed.
- Sponsors now correctly appear on the player’s car during Weekly Events.
- Customization sliders now show values to allow easier editing.
- Badge emblems can now be resized.
- Time Trial now has an option to view a replay of the fastest lap in the session.
- In Split Screen AI opponent numbers can now be customized.
- Players are no longer briefly displayed in the wrong position at the end of a qualifying or race session.
- Pit stop information has been added to the Race Director.
- The Multi-Function Display (MFD) can now be enabled in the Cockpit view.
- LAN names will now be correctly used during LAN game sessions.
F1 2020 Livery Updates/Changes:
- Gulf and various sponsors added
- #WeRaceAsOne rainbow livery added
- Additional sponsors and logo placements
- Replaced Racing Point nose logo with We Race As One version
- Added 50 Years Sauber branding
- Added sponsors, Twitter handle and #WeRaceAsOne to halo
- #WeRaceAsOne branding added to front wing
- Updated Citrix logo next to driver’s head and nose stack
- Added #WeRaceAsOne to halo arms and nose
- HP, Vitality and other sponsors added
- “Thank You NHS” logo added to the top of the halo
- Updated nose sponsor stack
- Updated shark fin
F1 2020 is released in July 2020 for PC, PS4, Xbox One, and Google Stadia.