Following the recent leaks, EA have today officially revealed Need for Speed Unbound trailer, along with the release date confirmation.
Just as leaks predicted, Need for Speed Unbound features a bold art direction, which we really dig. It's certainly different from previous Need for Speed games and we're hopeful that this will be a positive new step for the franchise.
Here's is the official game description:
"Race against time, outsmart the cops, and take on weekly qualifiers to reach The Grand, Lakeshore's ultimate street racing challenge. Pack your garage with precision-tuned, custom rides and light up the streets with your style, exclusive fits, and a vibrant global soundtrack that bumps in every corner of the world."
And below, you can check out the first screenshots, which give us a first look at the anime-style elements as well as vehicle customisation.
The pre-orders for Need for Speed Unbound are live now and if you decide to trust EA with your wallet before you see any reviews, you'll get three days early access to the game and exclusive items:
- "Shittin Me" Original song by: A$AP Rocky Edit by: 2WEI
- A$AP Rocky Outfit by Marine Serre x AWGE
- A$AP Rocky Shoes by Vans x AWGE
All in all, it does look like Need for Speed is back in style and we honestly cannot wait to see more of the game. We assume proper gameplay is on the way very soon given that the game is coming in just a couple of months.
- Apex Legends 2022 Fight or Fright event: Dates, bundles, modes and everything you need to know
- Here is the first trailer for Wild Hearts, a new monster hunting game by EA and Koei Tecmo
- Dead Space studio EA Motive are working on Marvel's Iron-Man game
- Battlefield 2042 Update 2.1 brings Renewal rework and new Polaris RZR vehicle