The Final Cut of ZA/UM's isometric RPG Disco Elysium is officially coming to Xbox consoles digitally on October 12, 2021. The physical release is scheduled for November 9 launch.
Xbox players will get Disco Elysium The Final cut on October 12, 2021, developer ZA/UM announced via press release. The game's physical release is also planned but will be coming a bit later - November 9.
The team say that this is not just a simple port but a "painstaking re-assembly of the critically acclaimed game, including a redesigned user interface experience, font scaling options, improved legibility across the board and all quality-of-life enhancements from previous iterations."
Disco Elysium The Final Cut will be available to purchase digitally for £34.99 UK / $39.99 USD / €39.99 EUR.
Here are Disco Elysium Final Cut features:
- New Political Vision Quests: Face the reality of your worldview as your political compass leads you down new paths. Discover more citizens, a whole extra area, and monumental sights as you leave an even bigger mark on the world by chasing your dreams.
- Full Voice Acting: All the city's beautiful people are brought to life with full voiceover. Play characters against each other, try to help them, or fall hopelessly in love as each word is spoken to you with the appropriate accent and emotion.
- Improved Playability: Full controller support and customization lets you play with your preferred setup. Enjoy an expanded range of language options. See the difference when playing in 4K resolution and at 60 frames per second on Xbox Series X.
- Real Role-Playing: Customize your character with wildly different skills, clothing items, and tools – from guns to a flashlight and a boombox. Develop new ideas in the detective’s Thought Cabinet to change how you approach and handle each situation.
- Unprecedented Freedom: Death, sex, taxes, and disco – nothing is off the table in this open world. Solve a massive murder investigation or relax and kick back with sprawling side-cases. Disco Elysium’s revolutionary dialogue system lets you do almost anything.