Destiny 2's weekly reset will bring a slew of new Milestones. The second Faction Rally was won by New Monarchy. The first Clarion Call for Destiny 2 will be live all weekend long, starting on 17 November.
Destiny 2's weekly reset is upon us. These resets serve as bearers of good news if you like fresh activities, a new Flashpoint and other Milestones that keep you interested in the game week in and week out. Come 05 December, the resets will will occur at 17:00 UTC (GMT).
Also, the second Faction Rally has a new champion: New Monarchy. Congrats to everyone who pledged their loyalty to this faction. The rest of you should just try harder next time.
On to the stuff that's new this week.
- Weekly Nightfall
Savathun’s Song is the weekly strike, with modifiers Momentum, and Timewarp: Anomalies. Momentum prevents health and shield regeneration while standing still. You’ll need to sprint to speed up the regeneration process. Timewarp: Anomalies spawns little light objects that when shot, extend the mission timer.
- Speed of Dark: complete the Nightfall with at least 5 minutes remaining.
- Unbroken: complete the Nightfall with fewer than 3 deaths.
- The Best Defense: shoot down 15 of its projectiles before defeating Savathûn’s Song.
- Riptide: without power, Zavala’s resistance has hit a wall. Travel deeper into the Arcology and help them past it.
- Utopia: venture deep into the heart of the Hive to retrieve a powerful Golden Age CPU - and make it out alive.
- Hope: commander Zavala is building a resistance at a moon of Saturn. Make contact and join the fight.
Head to Titan this week with the goal of doing a few Public Events. Remember, knowing how to trigger Heroic Public Events not only offers you better loot, it also makes clearing this Milestone easier.
- Call to Arms
Play some Crucible matches (around five-seven) to earn a Luminous Engram.
In other Destiny 2 news, the first Clarion Call for Destiny 2 will be live all weekend long, starting on 17 November.