Destiny 2' Season of Dawn will kick-off next week. Lord Saladin will hold the first Iron Banner of the season. It will bring the 2.0 version of the Armour of the Iron Truage set. The steps and weapons required to gain progress have not been changed.
Lord Saladin will hold the first Iron Banner of Season of Dawn starting next week. The Iron Banner and Valor Bonus will be available at 5:00 pm on 24 December until 5:00 pm on 31 December 2019.
This season will bring the Armour of the Iron Truage set in its 2.0 version. The Seasonal Pursuit to earn this armour will work somewhat similar to the last season but some of the steps and weapons required to gain progress have been changed.
Here's wow the Seasonal Pursuit works:
- There is a new Seasonal Pursuit which must be completed prior to being able to turn in tokens to purchase packages from Lord Saladin.
- This pursuit is character-based and rewards a Season of Dawn armour set.
- Each step of the pursuit awards Iron Banner weapons or armour.
- Most of the objectives within the pursuit track progress at any point during Season of Dawn, even if you have not yet acquired the pursuit.
- Until the Seasonal Pursuit has been completed, all rewards will be obtained from completing matches and bounties.
- All of the rewards will be weapons until the Seasonal Pursuit has been completed.
- There will be seven bounties offering Pinnacle rewards (970 Power Max,) but only four are available per event.
The Banner-themed Bow from the Season of Dawn calendar will be making an appearance as director dialogue in the game when Iron Banner starts next week.
A change has also been made to the An Arsenal of Tricks bounty - the Final Blow ability requirements have been reduced by 50 per cent.
Destiny 2's The Dawning event is still ongoing. The event ends on 14 January 2020.