Death Stranding is coming to PC on 02 June 2020, it has been officially announced by the publisher 505 Games. The PC version packs content from Valve's iconic franchise Half-Life and more.
Hideo Kojima's action-adventure Death Stranding is coming to PC on 02 June 2020, the publisher 505 Games have officially announced. To celebrate the release date reveal, Kojima and Co released a brand new trailer, showcasing some of the PC-exclusive content in the game.
As you may have guessed, the PC version of Death Stranding comes with unlocked frame rate, photo mode and support for ultra-wide monitors among other things. However, the most interesting new addition is a Headcrab from Valve's iconic franchise Half-Life.
As you can see in the trailer above, Sam has a special new hat to help him while he is making all those deliveries. Jokes aside, it appears that the Headcrab is actually some sort of clothing item. Sadly, the information about the crossover is pretty scarce at the moment so we don't know what exactly is the role of the Headcrab.
Death Stranding will launch simultaneously on the Epic Games Store and Steam on 02 June 2020.
Here are the launch day purchase and pre-order bonuses:
Purchase Death Stranding on launch day to get the following:
- Selections from ‘The Art of Death Stranding’ digital art book (by Titan Books)
- Death Stranding Original Score Expanded Edition by Ludvig Forsell (including 10 unreleased tracks)
- Ludens mask sunglasses (chiral gold and omnireflector)
- Gold and silver power skeleton
- Gold and silver all-terrain skeleton
- Gold and silver armour plate (LV2)
Pre-purchase DEATH STRANDING to receive the above and a bunch of additional items.
- Death Stranding HD wallpapers
- Chiral gold and omnireflector sunglasses
- Chiral gold and omnireflector cap
- Gold and silver speed skeleton
- Gold and silver armour plate