With Dead Island 2 just around the corner, it's time to meet all the playable characters that are confirmed so far.
Deep Silver's highly anticipated zombie action adventure Dead Island 2 is almost here now after a long, long wait. If you're excited about this dark humour horror shooter, you may want to get to know all the playable characters in the game, since there are plenty of them.
We have to say that they're looking pretty awesome at least from a design standpoint. Guess we'll have to see if they're as good when it comes to slaying zombies in the most creative ways possible.
Anyway, withouth furtuero ado, here are all Dead Island 2 characters and their skills.
Dead Island 2 characters
Deep Silver have so far confirmed six playable characters for Dead Island 2 including Jacob, Ryan, Carla, Bruno, Dani and Amy. You can see them in the image below.
Each playable character in Dead Island 2 has their own set of skills. Below, you'll find each skill with a description so you can choose your preferred character based on the gameplay style you rock.
Dead Island 2 character skills
- Feral — Jacob gets a stackable minor DAMAGE boost when attacking in quick succession.
- Critical Gains — Jacob gets a moderate CRITICAL DAMAGE boost while his stamina is low. Critical hits regain STAMINA.
- Retaliation — Ryan gets a moderate FORCE boost when using BLOCK or DODGE to avoid an attack.
- Seesaw — Ryan regains HEALTH each time he knocks down a zombie.
- Dig Deep — Carla gets a moderate TOUGHNESS boost while her health is critical.
Mosh Pit — Carla gets a minor DAMAGE boost when close to multiple zombies.
- Backstab — Bruno gets a moderate DAMAGE boost when attacking zombies from behind.
- Rapid Reprisal — Boost Bruno's AGILITY and HEAVY ATTACK CHARGES when he avoids attacks with a BLOCK or DODGE.
- Bloodlust — Dani regains HEALTH when slaying multiple zombies in quick succession.
- Thunderstruck — Dani's HEAVY ATTACKS trigger a FORCEFUL explosion on impact.
- Relief Pitcher — Amy regains STAMINA when hitting a zombie with a weapon throw.
- Divide and Conquer — Amy gets a minor DAMAGE boost when she attacks isolated zombies.