Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions will arrive for PlayStation 4, Switch and PC. The game is based on the works of Yoichi Takahashi. The new title will offer its players the opportunity to execute an array of offensive and defensive moves.
Bandai Namco announced that their soccer-themed game Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions will arrive for PlayStation 4, Switch and PC - via Steam sometime in 2020.
The game is based on the works of the series creator, Yoichi Takahashi, and chronicles the athletic exploits of Tsubasa Ozora and the glory and success his teammates experience under his leadership.
The new title - Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions will offer its players ample opportunity to execute an array of powerful offensive and defensive super moves as they battle mighty soccer teams. The game will feature multiple gameplay modes including Story Modes, Versus Mode, and Online Versus Mode.
Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions will feature Japanese voice-over with subtitles in English, Neutral-Spanish, and Brazilian Portuguese - arguably the best way to consume every bit of anime entertainment.
The game will feature a slew of different characters some of which have already been revealed:
- Tsubasa Ozora - an ambitious boy who wants to become a champion at the Soccer World Cup
- Kojiro Hyuga - nicknamed "Tiger", he is one of Tsubasa's biggest rivals
- Genzo Wakabayashi - a gifted goalkeeper who received first prize at the elementary class national convention in Japan by not conceding a single goal
- Taro Misaki - a cordial player with an artistic technique
- Jun Misugi - his high soccer intelligence and brilliant play have earned him the nickname "The Prince of the Field"
- Hikaru Matsuyama - a passionate person who can lead the team with his strong desire to succeed
Captain Tsubasa: Rise of New Champions is coming in 2020.